WE ARE HIRING
Enterprise Development Intern
If you have:
- Passion and interest in social entrepreneurship and impact.
- Positive and encouraging personality with a strong work ethic.
- Good English proficiency.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Assisting in organizing workshops and mentoring sessions for social enterprises.
- Develop program report.
- Learn new skills in business process and management from business practitioners and social enterprise experts.
- Meet a variety of people and form relationships you can build in the future.
- Get certificate of appreciation.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline 11th December 2019