– Passion and interest in social enterprises and impact.
– Positive and encouraging personality with a strong work ethic.
– Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
– Good English proficiency.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Providing clients in objectively defining, creating, and enhancing their value by giving strategic advises over a range of business issues.
– 2 years experience involvement incorporates business strategy.
– Able to develop proposal, research, analysis, solution, and report.
– Able to conduct project implementation, including but not limited to training, workshops, and activations.
ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT INTERN (FULL TIME)
Assisting in organizing workshops and mentoring sessions for social enterprises
– Ability to conduct workshops and develop report.
– Ability to manage people, resources, and relationship.
– Ability to commit full time.
– Possess business process and management skills
– Learn from business practitioners and social enterprise experts
– Meet a variety of people and form relationships you can build in the future
– Get certificate of appreciation
The internship period starts on August 2018 and ends on December 2018
COMMUNITY & PARTNERSHIP OFFICER
Developing and maintaining the relationship with communities, media, and partners.
– 2 years of working experiences.
– Have an exceptional interpersonal and communication skill, using offline and online media.
– Able to create and execute community activations and events.
Maintaining accounting and financial system and best practices.
– 2 years working experiences in finance and accounting department.
– Have an advanced knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, tax and SAI (Standar Akuntansi Indonesia).
– Able to use accounting software.
Send your CV to email@example.com