– Passion and interest in social enterprises and impact.
– Positive and encouraging personality with a strong work ethic.
– Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
– Good English proficiency.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Providing clients in objectively defining, creating, and enhancing their value by giving strategic advises over a range of business issues.
– 2 years experience involvement incorporates business strategy.
– Able to develop proposal, research, analysis, solution, and report.
– Able to conduct project implementation, including but not limited to training, workshops, and activations.
COMMUNITY & PARTNERSHIP OFFICER
Developing and maintaining the relationship with communities, media, and partners.
– 2 years of working experiences.
– Have an exceptional interpersonal and communication skill, using offline and online media.
– Have passion in Sales & Marketing
– Have wide networking link
– Have good communication and negotiation skill
– Have good presentation skill
– Able to make a good presentation or create proposal deck.Requirements
ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Assisting in organizing workshops and mentoring sessions for social enterprises
– Ability to manage workshops and to write a good report.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to commit full time.
– Possess business process and management skills
– Learn from business practitioners and social enterprise experts
– Meet a variety of people and form relationships you can build in the future
– Get certificate of appreciation
The internship period starts on January 2019 and ends on June 2019
Send your CV to email@example.com