Sign Up Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Finding the right funders and securing finances can be challenging, time-consuming, and complicated process. The Right funding for Social Enterprise Workshop provides an overview of sources of finance for new and growing social enterprises, what different types of funders they are looking for, what needs to be in place to maximize their chances to successfully getting fund, and insights to how effectively pitch their business to potential funders to ensure that they can raise the right money at the right time.
This workshop will cover:
– Learn about alternative sources of funding.
– Find the right source of funds.
– What social enterprises need to prepare before meeting funders.
– Pitching practice.
– Pitching to funders.
– The goal of this workshop is to help social enterprises to:
– Understand about investment readiness, what kind of investors are available in the market, and what investors are looking for.
– Formulate an investment proposal