Inspired from promoting and enhancing indonesian heritage of culture. We believe it can be conducted through producing in environmentally and artistically beachwear apparel.
- PROBLEM AND SOLUTION: Plastic Waste Problems, Negative stigma over conflicted criminal, underappreciated Indonesian heritage. Thus, we made an upcycled beachwear products with the involvement of an prison inmates.
- IMPACT INDICATORS: To reduced plastic waste in Indonesia through actively collecting plastic waste from garbage collector and made savings for the inmates when they come out of the prison to continue their lives.
- BUSINESS INDICATORS: Take 20% of our potential market in 2 nd year (8 Eco Resorts &
Hotels with 2480 tourists averagely).
CUSTOMER & MARKET SIZE
- CUSTOMER: Luxury Traveler, Eco-Resort & Hotel.
- MARKET SIZE: Bali Area, 45 Hotels & Resort, 155 Rooms Averagely Per Accomodation.
BUSINESS MODEL & REVENUE
- BUSINESS MODEL: B2B selling, Kickstarter, Web sales
- REVENUE: Product Selling
COMPETITOR & VALUE PROPOSITION
- COMPETITOR: Vissla, Riz Boardshort, Faherty.
- VALUE PROPOSITION: We involved Indonesian inmates to design our product.
SELECTED PARTNERS & CLIENTS
- Rise Inc.
- Warna Jaya Bali
- Ario Wiyasa, CEO, 22 (4 years as a CEO at government procurement provider).
- Hafizh Amrullah, COO, 22 (2 years as a in house legal at creative organizer).
- Hizkia Jacobus S, CCO, 27 (7 years as a CCO at creative agency).