Melaut.id is a peer-to-peer investment platform that connects investors to fishermen through “Koperasi Nelayan” who need funding for their projects. Founded in 2017.
- Problem: Many fishermen under poverty line.
- Real Problem: Lack of reliable funding source & bad habits.
- Impact Indicators to date: Increase in 30% fishermen’s income after joining program.
CUSTOMER & MARKET SIZE
- CUSTOMER: Koperasi Produksi Perikanan & individual investor from middle class.
- MARKET SIZE: Potential investor in Indonesia is 5.052.839 people, followed by 45 million middle economy society and undersupplied 1.000 trillion lending and investment demand in Indonesia according to OJK..
BUSINESS MODEL & REVENUE
- BUSINESS MODEL: We will provide a platform for Koperasi nelayan to list their project and help the investor to verify the reliable project. They will make profit sharing after the project making profit (40% for investor, 50% for Koperasi, 10% for Management Consultant).
- REVENUE: 5% from funding generated will be our revenue.
COMPETITOR & VALUE PROPOSITION
- COMPETITOR: Our direct competitor is the initial loan sharks that give lending to fishermen. Our indirect competitors are Growpal, Fishbiz, IGrow, Crowdee, and Vestifarm. Those are companies who are also running peer-to-peer investment platform.
- VALUE PROPOSITION: Our value propositions is “Better Value Chain for a Better Living Standard for the Fishermen” Added Value Lower risk, higher return.
SELECTED PARTNERS & CLIENTS
- Rise Inc.
- Government of Pulau Kelapa
- Prasetiya Mulya University
- SAIA CONSULTING
- Partner in Mentoring Koperasi Nelayan
- Indonesia Fishery Product Processing & Marketing Association
- Khoirul Rohman, CEO & CMO, 21
- Andre Kemi G, CFO & Investment Manager, 21
- Fathiya Allifa, COO, 21
- Bagust Rafiy R, CCO, 21
- Ibad Rahadian Saladdin, CTO & Backend Officer, 21
- Fazza Fakhri R, CTO & Frontend Officer, 20
- Ajeng Rahma W, CHRO, 21