Mendekor (mendekor.com) was founded in September 2016. Mendekor produces and sells furniture & decorations through online and offline media. Our products are made by Indonesian crafters.
- Hard to find good interior products with reasonable price.
- Number of Indonesian craftsmen who still live under the standard of living.
- Reasonable price for our target market and custom.
- Empowering local craftsmen.
- Impact Indicators to date: 20 suppliers more than 100 craftsmen. Business Indicators to date. More than 8.000 products have been decorating residential and commercial places in Indonesia. More than 20 publications.
CUSTOMER & MARKET SIZE
By Social Group:
• Interior designers, architects, contractors and
business owners (B2B)
• Other customers (B2C)
• Aesthetically conscious & distinctly in tune with value
• Developing but educated
- MARKET SIZE: More than 90 millions of tech savvy-middle to upper class Indonesians.
BUSINESS MODEL & REVENUE
BUSINESS MODEL: Mendekor produces and sells interior products
REVENUE: Sales and design fee.
COMPETITOR & VALUE PROPOSITION
- COMPETITOR: IKEA, Fabelio, other online and conventional furniture stores.
- VALUE PROPOSITION
• Online and offline stores
• More variety and reasonable price
• Do custom and do designing
SELECTED PARTNERS & CLIENTS
- Brian Karno Jan, Direktur, 22. Interior Designer, Raffles Design Institute, Northumbria University