Paprici is an Indonesian Fruits and Vegetables Supplier and Agriculture which is empowering youth and women in West Java to be local farmers and producing horticulture products and its food processed.
- PROBLEM AND SOLUTION: Low Income local farmers and low number young and women farmers.
- IMPACT INDICATORS: More woman & Youth Involvement in Farming and Farmer’s Income Growth.
- BUSINESS INDICATORS: Covering all demand and get more profit by creating more valuable products from vegetables.
CUSTOMER & MARKET SIZE
- CUSTOMER: Our targeted customers are Wholesale and HoReCa which need big supply of vegetables with fast cash flow.
- MARKET SIZE
1% Wholesale in Sumatera, Java and Kalimantan
3% HoReCa in Bandung
BUSINESS MODEL & REVENUE
BUSINESS MODEL: Woman Empowerment and Community Development
REVENUE: Selling Crops, Fertilizers, Processed Food, Souvenirs, Logistics Fee, Making Training, Receiving Grants.
COMPETITOR & VALUE PROPOSITION
B2B: Local Traditional Marker & Supplier
- VALUE PROPOSITION: Provide premium quality products and integrated SCM by empowering local farmers in rural areas. We educate youth and women in rural area to be a farmer for creating supply and regenerating new farmers.
SELECTED PARTNERS & CLIENTS
- Rise Inc.
- Duta Petani Muda
- ChangemakersXChange Ashoka
- STIE Ekuitas
- Rici Solihin, CEO, 27 (Entrepreneur & Lecturer in Business Management).
- Irmanudin Nuridan K, COO, 35 (Banker, Farmer & Entrepreneurs).
- Rizki Sundari, CCO, 23 (Dentistry & Creative Entrepreneur).