SAHABI established in February 2016, which have concerns of graduate’s orphanage children who have difficulty getting a job and continuing their studies. SAHABI focused for making souvenir products such us pillow, wedding souvenir, totebag for orphanage’s children at the age of 17-20 years.
- PROBLEM AND SOLUTION
Problem : Jobless and unconfident self.
Solution : Joining a team with sahabi.
- IMPACT INDICATORS: Beneficiary get own income & be able continoue to college.
- BUSINESS INDICATORS
CUSTOMER & MARKET SIZE
- CUSTOMER: Student and women worker, 20-40 Years.
- MARKET SIZE: Java and sumatera Islands.
BUSINESS MODEL & REVENUE
- BUSINESS MODEL: Business-to-customers (B2C).
Asset Sale : Selling of Sahabi’s Product.
COMPETITOR & VALUE PROPOSITION
- COMPETITOR: Monster Fab, Idekuhandmade, Kelly’s and co.
- VALUE PROPOSITION: Sahabi focused for selling product such us pouch and souvenir for student and women worker. We’re empower vulnerable beneficieries. Our business provided custom product, less minimum order and premium material.
SELECTED PARTNERS & CLIENTS
- Rise Inc.
- Pixellate Graphic Desainer
- Mas andhika
- Ipah Rosipah, Founder, 23 Years (Program officer of Al-Qomariyah orphanage about 7 years).
- Widiawati, Head of production, 23 Years (University Student).
- Nurul and Nisa, Desainer, 19 Years (Student).