Sustainable Energy Movement mission is to increase economic growth of villagers with renewable energy technology as a tools. Our product is renewable energy technology called ‘Mobile Hybrid Power Source’, which is a Mobile Power Plant. Our service is education to raise awareness about renewable energy and energy saving behavior.
- PROBLEM AND SOLUTION: More than 9 million Indonesian citizen don’t have electricity. Gini ratio 0,4. We implement mobile power plant technology product & education service for renewable energy & energy saving.
- IMPACT INDICATORS: Educate around 100 students & more than 10 teacher in Pesantern Modern Al-Umanaa
- BUSINESS INDICATORS: Not yet
CUSTOMER & MARKET SIZE
- CUSTOMER: Villagers, Contractor, Government.
- MARKET SIZE: Market volume for this technology is 1757 villages. Our main target is villages in Indonesia.
BUSINESS MODEL & REVENUE
- BUSINESS MODEL: Our business model is B2B system. Either to villages, contractors, or government
- REVENUE: Profit Sharing system with the villagers, Product Direct Sales to Contractor and Government
COMPETITOR & VALUE PROPOSITION
- COMPETITOR: Wholesale Solar & Blue Pacific Solar (USA), Smart Hydro Power (Germany), Symtech Solar & Zonhan New Energy Company (China).
- VALUE PROPOSITION: Increase Productivity of Local Potential through Renewable Energy Technology to grow their economic Electricity source in emergency or rural condition using Renewable Energy Technology.
SELECTED PARTNERS & CLIENTS
- Rise Inc.
- PT Telehouse Engineering
- Pesantren Al-Umanaa
- LPIK ITB
- Rizky Ambardi, Founder, 23 (Process Engineer Intern in MNK).
- Sahilaushafnur Rosyadi, Founder, 23 (Solar Power Plant Consultant in Syntek Otomasi Indonesia).
- Rally Rahma Sitaagwa, Founder, 22 (Pharmacy in Health Department West Java).
- Dwiky Fajri Syahbana, Founder, 22 (Electrical Power Engineer in LEN).
- Tania Benita, Founder, 23 (Researcher in Regional & Rural Planning ITB).
- Candra Adi Wiguna, Founder, 23 (Electrical Power Engineer in LEN).