Tanijoy aims to connect landowner and small scale farmer to do farming professionally to increase their livelihood and bring frace-abality to agriculture business. It was founded since April, 2017.
- Problem : Farmers has no land, farmers has to borrow capital from middleman , high risk crop failure.
- Solution : Tanijoy corporate with landowners to provide land and capital as well as empower small scale farmers to do farming professionally to increase their livelihood.
- Impact Indicators to date : land utilized, farmers income increase, and farmer join.
- Business Indicators to date : Project launch.
CUSTOMER & MARKET SIZE
Target Customer : Landowner and user profiles : landowner, farmer, retirement, and middle-high income people.
- MARKET SIZE: Around 17 Millions Hectares unutilized land in Indonesia (Ministry of agriculture. 2016).
BUSINESS MODEL & REVENUE
- BUSINESS MODEL: We’re agriculture services which has 2 business model focus on B2C and B2B market. B2C is the person who has unproductive land in Java. B2B is the company who give us CSR to develop rural area.
- REVENUE: We got 10 % from each project (0.25 ha) as our revenue.
COMPETITOR & VALUE PROPOSITION
Direct : iGrow & Crowde and indirect : Vasham, Agrisocio.
- VALUE PROPOSITION: We have field manager to full dedicated for farmer which stay in there and give real time report everyday also we develop small scale farmer to be professionally.
SELECTED PARTNERS & CLIENTS
- Rise Inc.
- PT Pupuk Indonesia
- IDX Incubator
- Platform Usaha Sosial
- Muhamad Nanda Putra, S. P, 26 (Agronomist).
- Febrian Imanda Effendy, S. Kom, 22 (Information Technology Product).
- Kukuh Budi Santoso, S. P, 25 (Community Development & Business).