Wakatobi is a vertically integrated eyewear brand which design, marketing, and distribute its own brand at reasonable price; tailored specifically for Indonesian facial features.
- PROBLEM AND SOLUTION: Most eyewear made by Western brands & designed for Caucasian features. Create an eyewear that tailored specifically for Indonesian fit.
- IMPACT INDICATORS: Donates reading glasses to orphanage.
- BUSINESS INDICATORS: Selling more than 2000 pairs.
CUSTOMER & MARKET SIZE
- CUSTOMER; Male & Female 21– 38 years old “young, fashion enthusiast, educated, and socially conscious”
- MARKET SIZE: 2.88 trillion IDR (spectacles sales value)*
BUSINESS MODEL & REVENUE
- BUSINESS MODEL: a vertically integrated eyewear brand.
- REVENUE: Selling prescription & non-prescription frame & sunglass.
COMPETITOR & VALUE PROPOSITION
- COMPETITOR: Frank Nobel, Saturdays
- VALUE PROPOSITION: Higher quality product, home try-on, flexibility, social program, emotional value as a local brand.
SELECTED PARTNERS & CLIENTS
- Mario, Co-founder, CMO, 30 (Digital Business Consultant).
- Edmund, Co-founder, CEO, 32 (GM Vision Optik retail chain).
- Eumir, Co-founder, CFO, 31 (Digital Business Consultant).